Pediatric Liver Transplantation in India - Social Aspects
Smita Malhotra, Anupam Sibal
Citation Information :
Malhotra S, Sibal A. Pediatric Liver Transplantation in India - Social Aspects. Ann Pediatr Gastroenterol Hepatol 2019; 1 (4):5-6.
CC BY-NC 4.0
Copyright © 2019; The Author(s).
- US Department of Health and Human Services. Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network. Available from: https://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov/data. Accessed July 19, 2019
- Poonacha P, Sibal A, Soin AS, Rajashekar MR, Rajakumari DV. India's first successful pediatric liver transplant. Indian Pediatr 2001; 38:287-291.
- Kakodkar R, Soin A, Nundy S. Liver transplantation in India: its evolution, problems and the way forward. Natl Med J India 2007;20:53-56.
- Limbers CA, et al. Health-related quality of life in pediatric liver transplant recipients compared with other chronic disease groups. Pediatr Transplant. 2011;15(3):245-253
- Bhatia V, Sibal A. Are fathers catching up with mothers in liver donation? Indian Pediatr. 2013;50:158
- https://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/health/howthe-magic-of-medical-crowdfunding-works/article28407419.ece The Hindu, July 13, 2019